Friday, April 3, 2009

It could be worse

It’s about that time of the year again. Winter is supposed to be gone, but is hangin’ on by his fingernails while complacent spring just waits for him to finish his dramatic departure. C’mooon, Spring! Grow a spine; kick him out and begin your warm healing!

So, it’s about that time of the year again. I’m threatening to wear my flip-flops, though I know full well that my toes will freeze and fall off in ten minutes flat. I’m getting that spring fever, cabin fever, you name it and I’m experiencing it. Ugh. The worst thing is that along with these yearnings for green grass and tulips is my tendency to be discontented and whiny. Forgive me if this spills over to my blogs; it soon shall pass.

In the meantime, I’m going to think of all the things that could be worse. A lot worse. Hopefully that will make me feel better. :)


I could be living here:
Photobucket


Or here:
Photobucket


I could have an ugly baby:
Photobucket


I could like sports:
Photobucket


I could be a little more of an airhead:
Photobucket


I could be married to one of these guys:
Photobucket


I could have been on the receiving an of a horirble prank:
Photobucket


I could have this job:
Photobucket


I could have this dentist:
Photobucket



And, last but not least. I could live here:
Photobucket


Okay, my attitude has been adjusted. Now, if only I could adjust everything else around me :)



-Sazaran

1 comments:

SarahC said...

God bless perspective ... and thanks for the laugh

Search the Daily Offensive!