Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Does Mother Nature Pull Pranks?


Well, as Job so eloquently put it...

"What I have feared most has come upon me."

I'm pregnant... due date: November 14th, 2009.

Lord, help me.



Seriously... this is NOT the kind of April Fools joke I like. So, I'm freaking out just a bit. Not sure if Nomz could tell, but I've been a little "not normal" these last few days.

So, that explains the vomiting, weight loss and super mood swings (sorry, babe!).

I just need a few encouraging words. I don't think I can handle another delivery like the last one! :-\

3 comments:

Nomz said...

Due to THREE intersting text messages, I just want to clarify, that miss sazaran posted this lovely blog. NOT I.

Nomz. :)

SarahC said...

Congrats on the little one; hope things go smoothly for you from here on out ...

Sazaran said...

Bahahaha, Nomz. This turned out to be a better April Fools joke than I thought!! :)

Search the Daily Offensive!