Friday, August 21, 2009

♫ Your Hoo-Hoo?

Dear dedicated, and new, blog readers...


I am a proud mamma of two angels. Most of the time. My little girls are getting to the age of discovering their body-ten fold. yay!. I need your help.


We’ve decided, for some odd reason, to call our chests, boobies. Not boobs. Fine, whatever. I can live with that.


The problem, is I am not sure what to allow them to call their…you know. I’ve never had a name for it. I was raised to call it what it is, but honestly, vagina really is the worst word ever created. It sounds disgusting just saying it. I don’t really want my girls to ever say it. Call me strange.


I have a problem calling it "hoo-hoo", because my girls favorite song happens to be the "hoo-hoo song", and I dont want to put a whole new meaning on such a fabulous thing:





So, my curiosity is peaked. Lucky for you, we allow anonymous comments, so you don’t even have to tell me who you are. I just want to know ONE, if you’re female, and TWO what you call it.


Yours Truly,

Nomz

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am FEMALE and I call it my PUSSY CAT.

Sazaran said...

I think I was taught to call it my "private parts".

You could call it the following:

va-jay-jay
poontang
flower (hello, 1950?)
pizzo

You know. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vagina has sooooo many nicknames. I don't even have to mention that 98% of them are totally inappropriate. :)

Like: the code defierthe salt water taffy factory...? Wha??

Daily Offensive (baha!) said...

Anonymous-hahahahahah! :)

Sazaran-I figured they'd have an awesome selection, but was terrified to go there considering my current location.

Anonymous said...

Girly bits
Girl parts
Privates (which is what my Mom used to refer to it when I was small)

Anonymous said...

you know... my mom was pretty strict on learning the real names of everything. So I always called it just 'vagina'.

But my cousins called it "privates" or "down there".

I don't think vagina is a bad word at all! and where are they going to be saying these things that they can't call it a proper name?

Daily Offensive (baha!) said...

Anonymous #2-I LIKE!
Anonymous #3-I have no idea. But they like to announce some very strange thing is massively public places...so...you know, just covering myself. Like...in Red Lobster (My mamma has to go poop!). See! Angels! ;)

Thanks for your comments!

Anonymous said...

I like Va Jay Jay!

Anonymous said...

Hi. A cute name is tata for your front and biskets for your buns. Always thought these were cute and could. Be said out loud with out emberesment. Lov ya
Cindy

Daily Offensive (baha!) said...

Heh

~Nomz

Anonymous said...

Vagina is the accurate word to use medically and in family courts. Just for info., in child molestation or rape cases, the child would have to identify the private part with the 'accurate' descript to be used as evidence. It shows that she understands that she had been violated. Same with boys.

Va-jay jay is commonly known also used by Oprah, but is overused to a point where men use it in a sexual connotation.

I heard a four-yr-old girl, blond-haired and adorable referring to her vagina as 'my KIKI'. I learned that 'kiki' is in a polynesian language for the female private. It's sweet sounding and no one would be shocked by this reference.

Daily Offensive (baha!) said...

Wow.....that is exactly the type of post I was looking for! Thank you!

That might even win my vote! :D Much appreciated!

Prairie said...

In Serbia it's called "picka" (pronounced PEACH-KAH).
I always call it that.
My friend Lizzy called it "china" once... meaning va-china. haha.

Kalli Everhart said...

Siena calls it her "betweens"

Search the Daily Offensive!